Home Forums Miscellaneous Classifieds 1995 Procraft Fish and Ski – $6250

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    Participant

21 ft, 150 hp Mercury 2 cycle with stainless steel prop, 24 volt Minn Kota 48 lb thrust trolling motor with new foot pedal, casting seat, 4 Attwood flush mount removable rod holders, dock bumpers, Trac power anchor winch with anchor and dashboard switch, onboard 2 bank charger for trolling batteries, built in cooler, 2 rear livewells, fishing net, rear ladder, universal boat cover, bimini top (missing a part, I never used it so it might need some attention), Humminbird Matrix 10 fish finder, new carpet put in a little over a year ago, bearing buddies on the trailer, and a good spare tire.

This is a used boat. But I took pretty good care of it, as did the owner before me. It has always been stored inside since I have owned it. But it’s not perfect. The radio does not work, it stopped last year, and I just didn’t take the time to replace it. It is also missing one of the handrails on the starboard rear side, as is shown in the pictures. All lights work on the boat and trailer, one of the trailer tires does have a small gouge in it.

Plenty of room to fish, tool around the lake, can easily pull a tube or skier, too. Motor would easily push the boat to 50+ mph, but I don’t think I ever had it above 35 or so. Only reason I’m selling is we went to a pontoon boat.

Motor was winterized every year by me and stored in my shed. It is the original Mercury motor that came with the boat. 2 stroke, so it smokes some when you start it up, but it never left me hanging. I have had it out in the yard and started it this spring.

I have several more pictures  Let me know if you want to see them.

Boat

WidowmakerWidowmaker
    Participant

Boat is sold, thanks.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.