- Friday Eve. June 8, 2018
- 5:30 pm
- Sale to be held on site:
- 31751 Houston Ct, Adel, Iowa
- 5 ½ miles west of Adel on Highway #6 to Houston Ave., 1 ½ mile south
Offering this 2005 2 story, 3 bedroom home overlooking the South Raccoon River Valley located on 24 acres m/l in Dallas County Iowa! Amenities include: Quartz throughout, Stone fireplace with vaulted ceilings & skylights. Kitchen appliances, large walk-in closets and spacious deck overlooking the River Valley. 5 Stall heated garage! Gated entry at road! Improvements also include: 2-40 ft. X 60 ft. Wick steel buildings w/concrete floors and 110/220 electric. Round pen and tack building!
- Net Taxes: Approx. $3,432.00
- Total square feet of living area: 2,072
- Brief Legal Description: Parcel A S ½ SW, 1-78-29
- Terms: Cash, 10% down payment day of auction with balance due at closing on or about July 8th, 2018.
- Possession at closing. No Contingencies!
See our website for additional pictures and make your appointment to view!
A rare opportunity to purchase at auction in Dallas County Iowa 24 acres of pasture and timber with a stocked pond abutting the South Raccoon River! Country living at its’ finest just minutes to Des Moines Metro! Wonderful property for the Equestrian with riding trails, completely fenced and gated! West Central Valley Schools. Only 1 ½ miles off Highway 6 pavement!
Daugherty Auction and Real Estate Services, LLC
- Chad Daugherty – Owner/Auctioneer
- Kelly Daugherty – Auctioneer
- North River Realty – Mike Bobst, Broker
- Jamie Bergkamp – Closing Attorney, Adel, IA
- Adel, Iowa (515) 993-4159 – [email protected]
- See us on the web at www.daughertyauction.com
The information in this listing is from sources deemed to be reliable but it cannot be guaranteed by Daugherty Auction and Real Estate Services, LLC